Garden mulch employed properly will cut down on weeds and erosion. Mulching also creates clean lines around flower beds and helps create a clean and healthy look for your property. When it comes to basic yard and garden maintenance, nothing delivers such lasting benefits as mulching. The simple act of mulching can add productive life to your garden soil, ensuring that the things you plant will grow and develop just the way you want them to.
Mulching adds that much-needed protective layer to your soil, and can be sourced either from organic materials (straw, grass clippings, bark chips etc) or inorganic materials (brick chips, stones and plastic). After your flower beds are shaped, usually after the first buds are forming in the early spring, make sure to mulch those beds to help protect the young plants getting ready to grow.
We offer a service to deliver and spread mulch.
Benefits of mulching include:
- Evenness in soil temperature – good for uniformity of growth
- Elimination and prevention of weed growth
- Prevention of soil erosion
- Gives your garden that “complete” look and feel
- Increases moisture retention, negating the need for constant watering
- Cuts down on compaction often caused by heavy downpours
- Provides easy access to garden, even in damp conditions
- Maintains clean vegetables and fruits
We have the equipment and experience to spread your mulch professionally. Having us do your mulching will save you time and energy and keep your landscape looking its best.
We have the following mulch services available:
- Black dyed mulch services
- Red dyed mulch services
- Brown dyed mulch services
- Hemlock mulch services
- Cypress mulch services
- Cedar mulch services
- Playground mulch services
We believe in taking extra time to perform quality work by doing it right the first time! Contact us at 01 9012615